7/13/10

Taking

My past few summers have taught me to enjoy the little things that make life so wonderful.
I like rain.  I like corn.  I like my new bicycle.  Scratch that, love my new bicycle.  I like splashing in the puddles and getting others soaked - who doesn't?? It reminds me of my childhood when spring and summer rains meant riding my bike as fast as I could through puddles with Jennifer M then going home and warming up with grilled cheeses and hot chocolate.  I like reading the classic novels I never did in school, like To Kill A Mockingbird.  I like an afternoon on the couch with red curtains.  I like me a good crossword - Will Shortz, should you be young, strapping and handsome will you marry me?
I also really really love love love to a million and one pieces, the perfect Little LJ.  I cannot wait to see him smile.  I think he likes me.  I bet he will even more when I give him his first pair of Chuck Taylors.


Something to chill to on a dreary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment