4/17/11

a smile

i simply love things.
i love that i am able to be happy on my own in my own way.
i love that i can find just one thing that will make me genuinely smile and love every day.
i saw a man at the bus stop on my way home from work earlier this week. he had on a corduroy suit jacket and a tie of sorts and he was holding flowers. i assume they were from the flower shop on the corner - perhaps the most amazing flower shop i've ever been to. seeing him stand there, looking quite handsome and content holding the flowers.... i decided he was on his way to a date. perhaps a first date. and it made me smile all the way to my core. that is one lucky girl.

i have been quite lame in the music monday realm of things. so today, i bring you this. my latest favorite. so honest and amazing, everytime i listen to this, i get shiver a little and am very glad that there are talented and beautiful people like her that share their abilities and life with me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment