11/14/09

Me Gusto

Here is a (non-exhaustive) list of things that make me happy. I find it very uplifting and self-satisfying to take a moment and recognize the things that make me smile and bring good memories and thoughts into my days. On days I want to label "Sadness" or "Gouge my eyes out with talons because this comparative politics essay is frustrating me" I can think back to the list, bring an item from it into my day, thus labeling it "At least I wore a shirt with an animal on it" or "I took Edward Cullen home from the library at 1am, did you?"
Here is my list:
1. Ma' horses shirt, from Calgary AB. It has a painting of horse on it
2. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
3. Cranberry Gingerale
4. Clean Sheet Sunday
5. The word "brilliant"
6. Cranberry Gingerale. Again.  It IS Christmas-in-a-can
7. The piano. I want one. Can I have yours?
8. The crackling of records
9. My car, Edward Cullen
10. White tshirts
11. Spicyaki - it is teryaki and spicy hot together, a savory combination

No comments:

Post a Comment