11/9/09

Paste Magazine: Go Read It.

Paste magazine recently posted their list of the top 50 albums of the last decade. Check it out below so we can compare notes.

Paste's 50 Best Albums Of The Decade - List - Stereogum

Okay, you read it, right? I have two suggestions to Paste and if you know me at all you should be able to guess the first item:
1. NO Bruce??? Paste should be ashamed of itself (wag of my finger)
2. For putting Outkast before Bon Iver.

To end this, I highly recommend you check out Paste magazine - do what I did: be so excited for the next issue release that you go buy what you thought was the next issue, thinking the whole way to the cash register "Gee, they sure didn't change the cover art much this month... weird.... it looks so familiar... oh, sorry? how much... debit..."
And three pages in, you realize you bought last month's edition because the bookstore is behind on the times a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment